Better than Urban Decay? £4 Eyeshadow Palettes๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ


Hi Guys! 

Hope you're all well?

So today I have another review from Makeup Revolution! They are killing it with there new releases recently! So I recently brought the new Reloaded palette in superdrug the other week and I will be honest... I LOVE IT! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
This is one of the new reloaded palette, they have brought out four different palettes but this was the one which I preferred ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ If you like pinks and oranges then you'll love this! The pigment on theses shadows are absolutely insane! I have the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette (you can read the review HERE ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ) and the pigment is the same as the shadows in the heat palette, I think its a dupe, although there is a lot of different shades there are a couple which are dupes for some in the Naked Heat palette ๐Ÿ”ฅ






 If you like pink and orange shades you'll absolutely love this palette, and for £4 you can not go wrong! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ The shades do not have any names but this look I created in the photo above I used a light pink transition shade, then I ran a matte orange shade through my crease the built that up until I was happy with it! I next used the burgundy shade in the palette through my crease and ind my outer corner, I then used the lightest shimmer shade and put it over the lid and inner corner.  I used my finger to apply the shimmer shade and it worked so much better then using a brush, I would also try to use a shimmer shade with a flat brush and some fix plus.. I might have to try that next time ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ


I hope you've all found this helpful! Let me know below if you've tried any of the new palettes ๐Ÿ”ฅ

You can buy these palettes from ⬇️

The Tam Beauty website ➡️  HERE
The Superdrug Website ➡️ HERE


Chelsea ๐Ÿ’— xxx



Comments

  1. You look amazing! I love the look you've made from this palette and for only £4! What a bargin!!!

    Lon x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts