Cheapest Drugstore Contour Kit?. 💁🏽 blogtober day 24 🍃



Hi Guys!

Hope you're all okay?🙂

I have another requested view for you all today! ⬇️




So today after weeks of attempting not to spend any money on more make up I couldn't hold off any longer! A lunch date with one of my friends turned into a make up shopping trip. First off I took a trip into Superdrug which was where most of damage was made! I picked up the Collection Contour kit Highlight and Sculpt. 💁🏽

Ive wanted to try this for ages, but every time I went to buy it… it was sold out! I had a quick swatch whilst me and my friend was waiting for out lunch and was very impressed.  The highlight shade is pale, which is great for my skin as I'm very pale, and it is very pretty! Im a massive fan of the strong highlighter look at the moment! Its a silvery pinky shade therefore it is very wearable on my skin and it will suit many different skin tones! 



The Sculpt or contour colour is also very light which again is fab, it leans towards the cooler side of neutral, I did find that as it blends out the shade does get slightly warmer, which really doesn't bother me!It does only come in one shade, but I think if the sales goes well I think they would bring out a couple of other shades! 🙌🏼
I really really like the fact that both the contour and highlight shades are very creamy! No wonder I've spent so long trying to get hold of one! I do believe this is the cheapest (or one of) contour kits in the drugstores.😱
 For the price I was surprised at the size, I mean the size is great! Its small enough to fit in your make up or in your purse but big enough to get loads of product out of it! It holds 10G which for the price is amazing! You can purchase this product from either Superdrug or the Collection website; http://www.collectioncosmetics.co.uk

Have you tried this? 

Chelsea 💗 xxx

Comments

  1. I havent tried this! But wow so cheap defo worth a go!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I haven't seen this but it looks and sounds good!

    Sophia xo // https://sophiaaaxo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts